PocketWin Casino was initially founded in 2010 as a mobile-only casino. It has broadened its horizons over the years, ditching the app-only approach in favour of a dual app and instant play platform. Despite minor alterations such as that, PocketWin has retained its most unique selling point – original games provided by InTouch Games. Some of these titles are exclusive to the casino, and others only appear at a handful of rival UK casinos. PocketWin is, therefore, ideally placed to cater to those who like something different.
PocketWin promotes speedy gameplay. After entering the site, you are greeted by a grid-like interface which contains every title the casino has to offer. There is no need to navigate multiple pages to play. Simplicity is the name of the game at PocketWin.
The online casino is a UK-facing betting site, but PocketWin is hardly reserved solely for that audience. International players can also get a slice of the action for themselves at this UKGC licensed casino. This is just as well, considering that PocketWin can be viewed as small fish in a giant pond. It may be a touch petite when compared to rival casinos, but the uniqueness and originality of its games help it stand out.
Name of Casino
InTouch Casino Limited
24 Hours to 48 Hours
PocketWin Casino is home to more than just weekly loyalty bonuses – it also has a loyalty shop for you to take advantage of. Every wager made on games will see you acquire points. Gradually, as you accumulate points, you can exchange them into bonus credit, ranging from £3 up to £20 in cash. However, that is not all you can use your loyalty points for at PocketWin.
Here are a few other things to snap up with those points:
- Gifts, such as electronic items, jewellery, and perfume
- Experience days and packages
- Vouchers for established and popular online retailers
If you have played at internet casinos, then you will know that the UK Gambling Commission is one of the heaviest regulators in the world when it comes to casino safety and security. The fact that PocketWin has managed to pass the intensive UKGC tests and requirements and nabbed a license for itself speaks volumes about how secure the casino is.
Becoming a new PocketWin member is not a remotely complicated process, even if you do need to have your phone handy. Why your phone? Follow these short few steps to learn how to become a new player at PocketWin Casino today.
- To get the sign-up process rolling, visit PocketWin Casino.
- An e-form will greet you. Enter your mobile number, but also your country of residence to begin.
- Now you will receive a text message, which is why we told you to have your phone handy. This text has a confirmation link and code which you need to use to continue the sign-up process and activate your account.
- Three other pages need information, too. Steps two, three and four of this process require you to provide PocketWin with your personal details, address, and additional basic registration information. This is non-invasive stuff and takes just a few moments to enter.
- It should go without saying, but you will also need to accept the casino’s terms and conditions and state that you are old enough to play online in the country you reside in. As PocketWin is a UKGC licensed casino, this means you need to be aged 18 or older.
- You are under no obligations to deposit straight away or go through the KYC (know your customer) process yet. However, we would recommend doing both now. Depositing gives you access to the extensive welcome bonus offer and clearing the KYC hurdle now means you can experience speedier withdrawals when you win something.
There are only a few internet casinos out there which feature software from InTouch Games, and PocketWin is one of those. If that does not make its gaming collection unique enough, some of the games provided by the developer to this casino are solely available to play at PocketWin. To play these exclusive games, you need to be signed up to this casino.
There is no denying that PocketWin’s portfolio of games is small – less than fifty games can be played. However, many of these games run on the casino’s progressive jackpot network and can deliver prizes worth more than a hundred thousand pounds. Moreover, these games are not commonly found at many other sites, as mentioned.
All the games that PocketWin has to offer can be found in the casino’s lobby. You can check out the entire collection in less than two minutes. However, if you already know that you want to play casino or bingo games, you can head straight to those sections via dedicated tabs.
If you are not familiar with InTouch’s range of casino games, here is what you will find:
- Sherlock: Deluxe Edition
- The Lost Machine
- Buffalo Country
- King of Spins
- Cheese Chase
- Master of Fortunes
- Benidorm Bust
- Murderous Money
- Treasure Ahoy
- Spin a Clue Slots
- Come Win with Me
- Alice in Wongaland
- Too Many Cooks
- Reel Raiders
- Iced Wins
- 7 Deadly Spins
- The Big Win Spin
- Silver Shamrock Slots
- Vegas Lucky Cards
- Viking Prizes
- Mega Combo Cash
- Big Winner Slots
- Casino Nile
- Around the World in 80 Days
- Spin Your Cards Right
PocketWin was one of the very first fully mobile casinos to go live, way back in 2010. You could say that mobile casino gameplay has always been a part of this site’s DNA. In days gone by, you had to download slots to your phone to play their top games. Things have changed at PocketWin over the last few years, though.
Today, you can still choose to download casino games to your phone if you prefer. However, you can opt to play games via the web browser on your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet, too. The choice is yours at this mobile casino. Another nice feature is the ability to deposit via your phone bill, which is something which may appeal to any die-hard mobile casino fan.
Any of the games at PocketWin will run smoothly on mobile phones and tablets, but some are arguably more attractive.
- Golden Empress
- Dragon’s Zen
- Temple 10,000
- Cowboys & Indians
- Cosmic Wilds
Any deposits you make at Playluck Casino are free of charge. There are minimum deposit caps of just €20, but you set the upper cap according to the site’s responsible gambling policies. Note that some payment providers have their own deposit caps issued on a transaction basis, though. Deposits at Playluck will land instantly in your account and can be made using euros, US dollars, British pounds sterling, Canadian or Australian dollars, and Norwegian kroner.
- Pay by Phone Bill
- Bank Transfer
You will note that you cannot withdraw using Paysafecard or pay-by-phone options. You will need to use an alternative option for cashouts if you use those methods to deposit. No fees are applied to withdrawals, but transaction times can range from one to three business days, depending on the route you choose to go down. Remember, completing the KYC process (and any outstanding wagering requirements) will speed up the time it takes to cash out your winnings. Withdrawals must be worth at least £10.
You will find answers to many of the most asked questions from other PocketWin members in the casino’s FAQ guide.
However, you are under no obligation to use that and can opt for these methods instead:
- Live Chat: Available around the clock at PocketWin.
- Email: Fire off an e-mail to [email protected] if you wish to use this method.
- Telephone: Dial 01384 884469 to get in touch via your telephone.
- Call-Back: Text SUPPORT to 88600 to receive a free call from the support team at a time which suits you.