You can make payments using any of the following methods:
- Visa credit card
- MasterCard credit card
- Visa debit card
- Maestro debit card
- MasterCard prepaid cards and gift cards
Withdrawals take a little longer than deposits because of the verification process involved. However, once your withdrawal request is approved, payments could reach you even instantly, depending on the payment method you use.
As part of the verification process, you will need to provide scanned copies of the following documents to the casino:
- Driver’s license, passport or any government photo ID as proof of identity
- Latest utility bill – not more than 3 months old – as proof of residence
- Front and back of the credit/debit card you plan to use
To ensure a speedy withdrawal process, ensure that you send all the documents that the casino requires for the verification process as early as possible. The maximum timeframe for the casino to receive these documents is 14 days or 366 hours.
There is a 2-day pending period for all withdrawals. The casino processes withdrawal requests only once the pending period expires, and strives to process a withdrawal within a day.
The minimum withdrawal required is $100, and the maximum is $1500 a week.
The maximum withdrawal limit increases depending on a players’ loyalty level:
- $2500 a week for Silver tier players
- $3500 a week for Gold tier players
- $5000 a week for Platinum tier players
The different withdrawal options available are:
- Wire transfer
- Couriered checks
Withdrawals through wire transfer are the default option that the casino offers and come with a $20 fee. Withdrawals through couriered checks have a $30 fee attached to them.