Colourful and welcoming, Karamba casino is practically a household name among UK-based players. The brand has been around since 2005, an impressive feat for any casino in this fast-paced, intensely competitive industry.
One reason for Karamba’s continued popularity is its range of gambling options. A varied sports book lets players bet on a large range of sporting events. Its Casino section is packed with slots, table games, jackpots and more while the Live Casino category is home to multiple variants of casino classics.
Karamba is fully compatible with mobile devices and maintains the highest standards of security and player protection across all of its products. Karamba offers a top-notch gambling experience every time, whether you are betting on a football match or playing a hand of poker.
Name of Casino
Aragon International Ltd
Malta, United Kingdom
24 Hours to 48 Hours
$, $, $, €, £, kr, kr
128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology keeps player data safe at Karamba, which also only accepts reputable, secure payment methods to handle player transactions. In this age of heightened concern about online security, Karamba has done everything it can to keep the player experience 100% locked down.
Follow the steps below to set up your Karamba casino player account in just a few minutes:
- Click the ‘Join’ button
- Enter your email address, then choose a name and password
- Enter your full name, address, date of birth and mobile number. If you have a bonus code, input it at this stage
- Check the box to indicate that you’re over the age of 18 and have read and accepted the casino’s terms and conditions
- Check the box to indicate whether you would like to receive bonus offers via email
- Click ‘Open Account’
Once you are signed in, you can make a deposit into your casino account before exploring the many sports betting and casino game options at Karamba.
Karamba is home to casino games from a broad range of developers, from new studios just finding their feet to established veterans churning out one crowd-pleaser after another. Leaving aside the Karamba sport book for the moment, we can see a Games page split into three main categories – Casino, Live and Scratchcards.
Each game thumbnail allows the player to get more information on it – a nice touch and a helpful one too. The long list of game developers represented at Karamba includes:
It wouldn’t do to leave out the Karamba sports book, particularly because it’s a first-rate product. Given that Karamba started out as a casino first and foremost, it’s done a great job of branching out into sports.
Offering standard and in-play betting opportunities, Karamba lets players wager on a variety of sports, from football and tennis to surfing, dog racing and even special events in politics and television.
Although it’s been around for more than a decade, Karamba has stayed current with its tech and offers a great mobile experience. Its HTML5 build means that there are no apps to download and occupy that precious mobile memory real estate – the magic all happens right in the mobile browser.
Over the past few years, mobile has overtaken desktop as the platform of choice for online gamblers. As a result, many game developers have made mobile compatibility a priority when designing new games. That’s good news for mobile players, who have access to more and more games as time goes on.
Whether you’re a sports fan, a slots enthusiast or a live game connoisseur, you will find a good proportion of Karamba’s games library available to you on your mobile device.
Karamba offers a decent range of reputable payment methods for deposits and withdrawals. It also provides useful information on both of these processes that new players in particular will find useful. Check out the Deposits and Cashouts sections of the Getting Started page for details on processing times and more.
Deposits and Withdrawals
- Credit Cards / Debit Cards – Major credit cards Visa and Maestro are welcome at Karamba and can be used for both depositing and withdrawal transactions. While deposits are processed immediately, withdrawals can take a few days to land in your account.
- E-Wallets – Neteller, Skrill, Trustly and Paypal can be used for depositing and withdrawing while Ecopayz and Zimpler are only available for deposits.
- Prepaid cards – The ever-popular Paysafecard can be used to deposit into your Karamba casino account.
- Bank transfers – Players can use Interac, wire transfer, standard bank transfer, Instadebit and Sofort for depositing at Karamba.
Karamba offers an FAQ library that covers many common queries. To get in touch with a real person, players can contact casino agents in the following ways. Keep in mind that contact hours are between 06:00 and 23:00 GMT 7 days a week.
- Live Chat: Click the feathery arm sticking out of the right-hand side of the screen holding a telephone to launch the live chat feature
- E-mail: Send your question or query via email on [email protected]
- Telephone: Give the team a call on 02033189367