When it comes to desirable virtual real estate, few brands can boast of having such a simple, memorable and direct URL as Casino.com. Mansion Gaming, which operates the brand, has built on this precious asset, delivering a casino experience that promises to deliver every time.
Back in the day, when the internet was but a young and growing network, Casino.com was not an online casino as we know it today but a site dedicated to providing casino software to other operators. Casino.com appeared in the format we recognise today much later, in 2008.
Casino.com holds two European licenses and an excellent track record in resolving player disputes as well educating players on its own products and online casino in general. The site is easy to use, so much so that even the most inexperienced player would have no trouble finding their way around.
For more experienced players, Casino.com offers a dynamic promotional calendar and a growing games selection, with titles from industry-leading game developers.
Name of Casino
Gibraltar, United Kingdom
0 Hours to 72 Hours
R, $, €, £, $, Fr., $, $
128-bit SSL encryption is employed to protect player data at Casino.com. This is in line with industry standards and players can rest assured that the brand takes their responsibilities seriously.
You can sign up for an account at Casino.com from any of the site’s pages. Follow these simple steps to get started:
- Click the ‘Join’ button
- Enter your email and choose a secure username and password, then confirm the password by typing it in again
- Enter your first and last name, gender, date of birth, and choose your currency from the list available
- Select your country and fill in your full postal address, then enter your mobile number
- If you have a promo code, enter it in the last text field
- Check the box if you wish to opt in to receiving communications regarding promotions and bonuses at Casino.com
- Click ‘Join Now’
Casino.com is home to over 530 games at the minute, though we fully expect that number to grow in future. Before we delve into the individual categories, it’s worth noting how well designed the Games page is.
Not only are games neatly organised and easily searchable thanks to the search feature but slot titles can also be filtered by their game provider, making it even easier to find what you’re after. The page can also be sorted in ascending or descending order of most popular, alphabetically or by jackpot size, where relevant.
When we get down to brass tacks, the Casino.com games selection is robust, varied and appealing. Over 30 live dealer options are available and about 40 table games round out the classics. Jackpots get their own page and the whole library can be browsed in one mega page that is perfect for when you just can’t decide what you’re in the mood for.
The game providers you will see represented on Casino.com include some first-rate studios. Though the range here is admittedly small, it does feature several heavyweights including:
Here are some of the games we discovered when having a nosey around Casino.com:
At just about 125 games, the slots selection might be considered a little on the light side by some players. We couldn’t argue with that logic except to say that Casino.com leans a little more towards live and table games play generally, so it makes sense that that’s where their main focus lies.
That said, we could see plenty of great games to enjoy in this category including titles like Buffalo Blitz, Golden Grimoire, Double Stacks and Big Bot Crew.
Casino.com brings us a varied collection of table games with multiple variations of baccarat, blackjack and roulette to get stuck into. There’s even a game of craps, which any player will tell you is a rarity at most online casinos.
Live Casino Games:
Some fantastic live dealer opportunities await at Casino.com. Choose from several roulette, blackjack or baccarat variations, including a No Commission option for the latter. Hi-Lo, 3 Card Brag, Casino Stud Poker and Spin a Win are also available.
These are 40 jackpot games at Casino.com, which can be considered quite a substantial collection. When we visited, several games were reaching prize pots of north of a million pounds and many others had already surpassed the half-a-million mark.
Games of note include NetEnt favourites like Divine Fortune, Arabian Nights and Hall of Gods, the Big Daddy of jackpots Mega Moolah and a host of Playtech titles.
Casino.com has forgone dedicated mobile applications in favour of using the capabilities of HTML5 to their full potential. By building the casino site using this technology, Casino.com has ensured that its products can be accessed from any device and it will function in the exact same way.
When we visited Casino.com on a smartphone, it loaded quickly and was enjoyable to use thanks to its adaptation to a smaller screen. The casino looked almost identical to its desktop counterpart, making it easy to use even on the first visit.
While Casino.com accepts a reasonably varied range of payment methods for deposits, it falters a little on its options for withdrawals, which number only three.
Deposits and Withdrawals
- Pay by Phone – This payment method is not terribly common among online casinos these days, though it does still maintain a large fanbase. When using this method, your casino deposit appears as a charge on your phone bill.
- E-Wallets – Skrill, Neteller, Paypal, and Ecopayz can be used to deposit at Casino.com. Given that more and more people use these payment methods for general spending online, they are the natural choice for a large proportion of casino players.
- Paysafe Card – Quite unusually for an online casino, Casino.com processes both deposits and withdrawals from and to this prepaid payment method.
- Neosurf – This prepaid voucher can be used to make deposits into a Casino.com player account
Casino.com offers 24/7 support through the following channels:
- Live Chat: Use the text chat to message a support agent when logged in
- E-mail: Email your questions or queries to email@example.com
- Telephone: UK players can call on 0800 9012 483 while players in other regions can call on +350 200 44793