How This Policy Functions
The function of this policy is to provide details about when, how, and why our website processes information that could be related to you (“personal data”). The policy also provides critical information about statutory rights you have. This Policy is not intended to replace the terms of other contracts you currently have with us, or rights with regards to data protection legislation.
The different sections of this Policy have been labelled according to topic.
To navigate to specific topics, click the appropriate web link within the list below to access the relevant information immediately.
Who is responsible for monitoring your personal data?
NoDepositDaily.com is responsible for monitoring your personal information in its role as a Data Controller. A Data Controller determines the methods and goals of processing a user’s personal data.
While NoDepositDaily.com is mainly responsible for monitoring your personal information, that data might be stored in databases that are accessible to other companies. When they access your personal information, all companies must comply with this Policy’s set standards.
Which personal data does NoDepositDaily.com collect and process?
We might process the following types of personal information about you:
- Email address
- IP address
- Location data
- Personal preferences
What purposes is your personal data used for and when is it collected?
NodepositDaily.com collects data from you directly when you visit our sites or use our services.
This personal information is used to:
- Send promotional communications related to our products and services. Read Section 6 about Direct marketing for further details.
- Evaluate data in our website’s databases and systems to run our websites and business, to improve the user experience and the services we deliver.
- Target and improve ads that our site delivers to you.
- Register you for any community or forum we make available, which allows you to make comments and feedback.
- Exercise or meet any of our legal rights or obligations.
- You have given your consent that the information can be used for the stated purpose, or
- Our usage of your personal information is required in order to support any ‘legitimate interests’ that our business has (e.g. to improve our products or analytics across all datasets) in a way that honors your privacy.
We only process personal information for the functions defined in Section 3 and only in places we are fully satisfied that:
Who is your personal data shared with?
Our website works with several third parties for the purposes of business management and service delivery. From time to time, such third parties might need to access your personal information.
- The provider of our mailing application, Aweber Systems, Inc. based in the USA, who is certified by Privacy Shield and processes our users’ personal data for us;
- Our site’s plugin provider, Automattic, Inc. based in the USA, and host of WordPress.com who is certified by Privacy Shield and processes personal data for us;
- Data processors or service providers like cloud services that handle your personal information as instructed by us.
- If we are required to protect our security or interests, or comply with our legal obligations.
- In the case we buy, sell, or re-organise any assets or business, or if a third party acquires our assets, which includes prospective buyers or sellers.
How we handle international transfers of personal data?
International Transfers refer to personal information being transferred to a nation outside the EU.
As stated in Section 4 above, our site might permit third parties located outside the EU to access your personal information.
We always take measures to make sure any international data transfer is managed in a way that protects your rights and interests. If we receive a request for data from regulators or law enforcement, this is carefully checked prior to disclosing personal data.
You have the legal right to request more information regarding any safeguards we have set up as stated above. You can contact us if you require additional information, to change or remove your data, as outlined in Section 8.
How will my personal info used for direct marketing?
We will utilize your personal information to send you direct marketing communications about products and services offered by us and our partners. This includes topics like financial services and related to sports betting, and online casino. Marketing can take the shape of targeted online ads or email.
In some situations, the processing of personal information for marketing purposes is based on our site’s legitimate interests (Section 3). Customer consent will be sought in these cases when the law requires it.
You can refuse any future direct marketing at any time. You can contact us (Section 8) or use the opt-out link found in all direct marketing communications we send.
We take steps to limit direct marketing to a proportionate and reasonable level and to only send communications that we think could be relevant or interesting to you, based on the data we have about you.
How long does NoDepositDaily.com store personal data?
We keep your personal information as long as it is reasonable for the functions listed in this policy (Section 3).
In some cases, such as for accounting, legal or tax requirements, we keep personal information for a specific length of time.
All personal information we store adheres to our policy for data retention. In the case your personal data is no longer required, we will ensure it is rendered anonymous or securely deleted.
What are your data rights?
You have various rights related to your personal information. You can find more information regarding each of the rights by reviewing to the table below.
In order to exercise your rights you can contact us by emailing: email@example.com:
You can request that we:
- Confirm whether we are processing personal information;
- Provide a copy to you of any data we have;
- Give you other information regarding your personal data, such as the data we do have, what it is used for, who it is disclosed to, whether we transfer the data outside the EU, how it is protected, the length of time we store it, the rights you have, how you can lodge a complaint, where we obtain your data, and whether we have performed any automated Profiling or Decision Making. This is done to the level that you have not provided data in the Policy.
- You can request for us to correct personal data that is inaccurate.
- We might ask to verify the data’s accuracy before it is changed.
You can request for us to erase personal data but only in the case:
- It is no longer needed for the purpose it was collected; or
- you withdraw your consent to its use (when processed was founded on consent); or
- after a right to object (‘Objection’) was successful; or
- It was unlawfully processed or failed to meet legal obligations.
Our site is not obligated to comply with user requests to erase personal data if your personal data processing is necessary in the following situations:
- for legal obligation compliance; or
- for establishment, defense, or exercise of legal claims.
There are also other situations when our site is not required to fulfill an erasure request, though these are the two most likely instances when such a request would be denied.
You can request that we restrict (e.g. keep but not use) personal information, but only in cases in which:
- its accuracy is challenged (see Rectification), to let us verify the accuracy; or
- the processing is unlawful, but you do not wish for it to be erased; or
- it is no longer needed for the function it was collected for but our site still requires it to create, defend, or exercise legal claims; or
- you have exercised the legal right to make an objection, and the pending validation of overriding grounds is taking place.
We can keep utilizing your personal information after requests for restriction in cases where:
- we have received your consent; or
- to create, defend, or exercise legal claims; or
- to protect another legal person’s rights.
You have the right to ask our site to provide personal information to you in a format that is commonly used, structured, and machine-readable. You can also request for it to be ‘reported’ to another Direct Controller directly, but in every case this is only where:
- Processing is based either on your personal consent or on performance of a contract we have with you, and automated methods are used to do the processing.
You have the legal right to object to the processing of any personal information that is based on our site’s ‘legitimate interests’ in the case you believe your basic freedoms and rights take precedence over our site’s legitimate interests.
We will take the opportunity to show that we have solid legitimate interests that override your freedoms and rights.
You can request to receive a copy of or refer to any safeguards by which your personal information is transmitted outside the European Economic Area.
We reserve the right to redact agreements for data transfer or related documents (such as obscuring data in said documents) for the purposes of business sensitivity.
You have the legal right to file a complaint with a particular supervisory authority regarding how your personal data is processed.
We request that you first attempt to resolve any matters with us but you retain the legal right to contact a supervisory authority at any time.