How We Test No Deposit Bonuses
Here at NoDepositDaily we claim to be an expert site. But what is the difference between an expert site and an amateur site? One answer is: we have the skills and authority to evaluate casinos.
Every casino you find on our site has been put through a rigorous process of testing to guarantee it is of the highest quality. On this page we’re going to go over how we do it.
When evaluating online casinos, these are the elements we examine:
Types of Bonuses
First, we take a look at the type of no deposit bonus available.
We expect most casinos to offer one of the following:
We claim the bonus to make sure it is current and works as advertised.
Bonuses’ Terms And Conditions
Our next step is to scrutinize the terms and conditions. The intention here is to ensure that the bonus is fair and gives players a realistic chance to win real money with a no deposit bonus.
The T&Cs we consider most important are:
- Wagering Requirements – This rule requests that you wager your bonus value/free spins winnings a number of times before you withdraw. We want these as low as possible.
- Eligible Games – This is a list that establishes which games you can play with your bonus. We want high quality, popular games made available.
- Minimum Deposit – For no deposit bonuses, no deposit is required. But for other bonuses we want all players, regardless of their budget, to have access to the casino’s welcome bonus. A low minimum deposit is therefore essential.
- Cashout Limit – This rule determines how much of your bonus winnings you can withdraw as real cash. The more the better.
- Expiration Date – Bonuses expire after a predetermined length of time. We check to make sure the expiry date gives players enough time to satisfy the remaining T&Cs.
Casino’s Payment Methods
Our next step is to test the casino’s banking capabilities.
Here we look for:
- Variety – We expect casinos to host a variety of banking methods, including credit & debit cards, ewallets, and online banking. Bonus points go to casinos also allowing crypto payments and prepaid cards.
- Security – All of the banking methods must be safe. The casino must use the latest SSL Encryption technology to ensure their client’s details are safe.
- Policy – Deposits should be made instantly. Withdrawals should not incur excessive processing times.
If a casino has been around for a while, we likely already know who operates it, its reputation, and the service they provide.
If a casino is new to us, we have to investigate. One way we do this is by testing it ourselves and by going to online casino forums.
These forums allow players to record their experience at casinos and lodge complaints. We check what real players have to say about the casino to get a sense of its reputation.