Best No Deposit Online Casinos for Canadian Players in 2022
Do you like the idea of playing real money versions of online casino games for free and winning real money prizes?
Canada’s top online casino operators know that beginners are reluctant to sign up, fund their accounts, and wager real money. No deposit bonuses Canada, therefore, give you a free trial of online casinos.
You can claim a no deposit bonus without having to make a real money deposit. Use it to play games in real money mode for free and win real money prizes. Is there a better way to get started at a Canadian online casino?
Fortunately, you don’t have to search for the best Canadian no deposit bonus casinos of 2021 on your own. Our team of experts has already done the hard work of identifying the best no deposit bonus casinos and the biggest no deposit casino bonuses. Rest assured that we research bonuses and casinos well before listing them on our website.
This makes your job simple. Just choose a Canadian no deposit bonus casino from our list, create a gaming account, claim your bonus, use it on your favorite games, and win real money prizes.
While browsing this website, you will find several comprehensive lists of Canadian no deposit bonuses and Canadian online casinos. Why should you choose a bonus or a casino from our list? We give the following reasons:
- We are a team of experts with several years of industry experience.
- Our experience makes us eligible to pick the best Canadian no deposit bonuses and casinos.
- We update our casino reviews regularly so that you get authentic information.
- We update our bonus lists regularly, introducing new bonuses and removing expired offers.
- We research bonuses carefully to make sure that they work exactly as casinos advertise them.
- In addition to listing the best no deposit bonuses and no deposit casinos for Canada, we provide valuable content on games, strategies, winning tips, game reviews, game releases, and the latest casino news.
Rest assured that we don’t pick online casinos at random. Instead, we select only online casinos that meet the industry standards of safety, security, customer satisfaction, and fairness before recommending it.
Here are a few criteria we consider before recommending a no deposit bonus casino for Canadian players:
The Criminal Code of Canada does not state that it is illegal to play online casino games. In 1979, the Government of Canada reformed it to give individual provinces the freedom to regulate gambling as they pleased.
As a result, most Canadian provinces have regulatory bodies to license and oversee gambling activities within their territories. Some Canadian provinces also have licensed online casinos that accept only residents of that province.
Canada’s law books do not criminalize the act of signing up at an offshore online casino and wagering real money on the games. However, operating an online casino within Canada without obtaining a license from a provincial government is illegal. The Canadian government doesn’t penalize players who sign up at offshore online casinos.
Our listed no deposit online casinos are offshore online casinos that support CAD and accept Canadian players. We make sure that they hold licenses in reputed gambling jurisdictions before recommending them to Canadian players.
Usually, online casinos credit no deposit bonuses to player accounts automatically.
Here is how it works:
- Choose a bonus from our list and click on the “Claim” button.
- Our website will direct you to the signup page of the online casino that is offering the bonus.
- Fill up the online registration form.
- Access your account after validating your email address.
- The no deposit bonus will arrive in your account.
You may notice that some of the bonuses in our list have bonus codes. These are collections of letters and numbers that help online casinos track bonus usage and identify bonuses.
Here is how to redeem a bonus:
- Copy the bonus code from our website and paste it into the relevant box in the online registration form.
- Complete the online registration procedure and log in.
- You will find the bonus waiting for you in your account.
- If there is no box to enter the bonus code, contact customer support, give them the bonus code, and ask them to give you the bonus.
Are you confused about the procedure to claim no deposit bonuses? We recommend reading our honest, unbiased, and comprehensive reviews of no deposit online casinos before you sign up. The casino review has in-depth information on how to claim its no deposit bonus.
Canadian no deposit online casinos offer two types of no deposit bonuses, as follows:
Some Canadian online casinos reward new players with a small gift of free cash, which has no monetary value. You cannot withdraw this amount as the online casino wants you to use it on eligible online casino games. However, you can withdraw your bonus winnings after satisfying the wagering requirements.
You have to make a bet to spin the reels of a slot once. But no deposit free spins bonuses allow you to spin the reels of a slot for free and win real money prizes if you get lucky. You have to use your free spins bonus on an eligible slot.
Here is a list of the similarities between these two types of no deposit bonuses:
- They do not require a qualifying first deposit.
- You get them when you open a real money account at the online casino.
- You have to be at least 18 years old or of the legal age to gamble, whichever is greater.
- No deposit bonus cash and no deposit free spins allow you to play online casino games in real money mode for free and withdraw a part of your winnings.
- Both types of bonuses are subject to terms & conditions, which you must read before claiming them.
The following table presents the differences between no deposit free spins and no deposit bonus cash.
The online casino awards a small cash bonus.
ou can use it on several eligible online casino games, including keno, scratchcards, slots, and table & card games.
You can withdraw your winnings after playing through your bonus a specific number of times.
Claim Your Bonus at Lucky Creek Casino
Min deposit: Free
Wager: 60xAllocation: CodeBonus Code: ND45FB
You get a bunch of free spins on sign up.
You can use the free spins to play an eligible slot or slots.
You have to wager your free spins winnings a specific number of times before withdrawing them partly or fully.
Claim Your Bonus at Bizzo Casino
Min deposit: Free
Wager: 40xAllocation: AutoBonus Code: Not Required
Although Canadian no deposit online casinos advertise their bonuses as “free,” they are not “free.” No deposit bonuses are funds that belong to the house. They do allow you to play games for free and enjoy a free trial of the online casino, but you cannot withdraw your bonus winnings at will. You have to “earn” them.
Reading the bonus T&Cs is important to understand the bonus well. When you understand your no deposit bonus well, you can avoid bonus abuse and make the maximum profits from your bonus.
Although bonus T&Cs vary from casino to casino and bonus to bonus, the following T&Cs are common to all no deposit bonuses:
- Wagering Requirements – These are multiplier values indicating the number of times you have to wager your bonus winnings before cashing them out.
- Validity – No deposit bonuses expire after some time. You have to fulfill their wagering requirements before they expire or lose their validity.
- Max Bet – While fulfilling the wagering requirements, you cannot bet more than a certain amount
- Max Winnings – After fulfilling the wagering requirements, you cannot withdraw all your bonus winnings but only up to an amount the online casino specifies.
- Eligible Games – You will find a list of eligible games in the bonus T&C section. You can use your bonus only on these games.
What happens if you request a payout without fulfilling your wagering requirements? The online casino nullifies your bonus and removes your bonus winnings from your account. And what if you fail to satisfy the wagering requirements before the bonus expires? Even in this case, you lose your winnings.
Some players get frustrated with wagering requirements, but many use them to build a fat bankroll. Check the bonus wagering requirements first to make sure that you can fulfill them and earn your bonus.
You also have the option of picking a wager-free or zero-wager or no-wager bonus from our list. These are bonuses without wagering requirements, but they may be subject to other T&Cs.