Joyce Tannehill

Joyce Tannehill

Posted on 12 November 2022

Try The New Nolimit City Slot Little Bighorn With No Deposit Bonuses

Get transported into yesteryear with Nolimit City’s newest slot release, Little Bighorn. This fun new slot is filled with great features and big win potentials. Read on below for the full scoop on this Western adventure slot now.

Play Little Big Horn For Free

Little Big Horn
Claim Your Bonus at Fortune Clock Casino
Read our Fortune Clock Casino review
Players from US not allowedExclusiveNewFortune Clock Casino€10 No Deposit Bonus
Min deposit: Free Wager: 60xAllocation: AutoBonus Code: Not Required

A Quick Look At Little Big Horn

Little Big Horn Game Features

Launch Date 11/10/2022
RTP 96.06% / 94.09% / 92.11%
Maximum Payout 25,676x bet
Max Bet 150
Min Bet 0.2
Paylines 360
Reels 5

Nolimit City Casinos and Little Big Horn Codes

No Deposit Free Spins Codes For Little Big Horn

At the time of writing there are no No Deposit Free Spins for Little Big Horn

Top 5 Nolimit City Casino Match Bonuses

Filter By:
Sort By:


BitStarz Casino
1
Players from US allowedBitStarz Casino$500 Match Bonus ^ 4 dep + 180FS
Min deposit$20 Wager 40xAllocation cashierBonus Code Not Required
7Bit Casino
2
Players from US allowed7Bit Casino$500 Match Bonus ^ 4 dep + 100FS
Min deposit$20 Wager 40xAllocation AutoBonus Code Not Required
Cresus Casino
3
Players from US allowedNewCresus Casino€300 Match Bonus
Min deposit€20 Wager 0xAllocation AutoBonus Code Not Required
Wheelz Casino
4
Players from US allowedWheelz Casino€300 Match Bonus + 100FS
Min deposit€20 Wager 35xAllocation AutoBonus Code Not Required
PlayZilla Casino
5
Players from US not allowedNewPlayZilla Casino$1500 Match Bonus ^ 3 dep + 500FS
Min deposit$10 Wager 35xAllocation AutoBonus Code Not Required

About Little Big Horn

Little Bighorn is based on the Western battle of the same name between the American Indians and the settlers. As such, the symbols match the theme perfectly. You can expect the following lower-paying symbols on your reels:

  • Chief Sitting Bull
  • Chief Sitting Horse
  • Chief Two Moon
  • Lieutenant Colonel George Custer
  • An American General
  • An Axe
  • A Rifle 
  • A Batton
  • A Pistol
  • A Dagger
Chief Sitting Bull

Chief Sitting Bull

  • Combination: X3 Payout: 0.25
  • Combination: X4 Payout: 0.75
  • Combination: X5 Payout: 3.75
Lt. Colonel Custer

Lt. Colonel Custer

  • Combination: X3 Payout: 0.20
  • Combination: X4 Payout: 0.60
  • Combination: X5 Payout: 3.00
Chief Crazy Horse

Chief Crazy Horse

  • Combination: X3 Payout: 2.00
  • Combination: X4 Payout: 10.00
  • Combination: X5 Payout: 50.00
Captain Miles Keough

Captain Miles Keough

  • Combination: X3 Payout: 0.60
  • Combination: X4 Payout: 1.00
  • Combination: X5 Payout: 2.00
Chief Two Moons

Chief Two Moons

  • Combination: X3 Payout: 2.00
  • Combination: X4 Payout: 10.00
  • Combination: X5 Payout: 50.00

Special Features Of Little Big Horn

There are a ton of special features to enjoy in the Little Bighorn slot. Read on below to see what to expect.

Wilds

The normal 1×1 wild symbol can appear anywhere on your reels during the game. This symbol will replace any other symbol, apart from special symbols such as the scatter. If you manage to land five wilds in one spin, your bet will be multiplied by x3.75.

xMount Scalp Wilds

Scalp Wilds only appear on the five symbol high reel. All American soldier symbols are transformed into wilds when the Scalp Wild symbol appears. The Scalp Wild symbol will then expand to cover the entire reel. Every time the Scalp Wild nudges higher, the American soldier symbols are scalped. Every nudge adds a +1 multiplier to these transformed wilds.

Totem Wild And Totem Scatter

The Totem Wild appears when you land one or two Totem Scatters in the base game. The scatters will appear on reels 2,3 and 4 in your base game. If you are in the Spirit  Call Free spins round, the scatter symbols will appear on reels 3,4 or 5. 

In the base game totem scatter will automatically transform into expanding wilds that cover the whole reel. If you land a scatter in a free spins round, that scatter will automatically become an expanding wild and add one free spin to your free spin tally. If you land three totem scatter symbols in your base game, you will automatically trigger the Scalp Free Spins round. 

No Mercy Scatter And Spirit Call Respins

The no mercy scatter symbol will only ever appear on reel 5. When this symbol appears in your base game, it will automatically trigger the Spirit Call Respins. The no mercy scatter then moves to the first reel. Once there, it will transform into one of three possible wilds:

  • The Sitting Bull Wild: this will transform any Sitting Bull symbols on the reels into expanding wilds
  • The Crazy Horse Wild: this will transform any Crazy Horse symbol on your reels into regular wilds with a +1 multiplier added to each
  • The Two Moon Wild: this will transform any Two Moon symbols on your reels into wilds

Scalp Free Spins Round

The Scalp free Spins round is triggered when you land three totem scatters on your reels. You will initially receive eight free spins. For every scalp wild landed in the bonus game, +1 will be added to the multiplier. The multiplier amount will remain until the end of the free round. 

When you land a totem scatter, an expanding wild will emerge immediately along with one additional free spin. If you land a No Mercy Scatter during the free game, the Spirit Call Free Spins round will be activated and two additional free spins will be added to your total. 

Spirit Call Free Spins

You will need to land one No Mercy Scatter symbol and three totem scatters in your base game to activate this bonus round. When it launches you will receive ten free spins. Your reels will transform to a 2,3,4,5,3 layout in this game. Your No Mercy Scatter will permanently appear in the first reel until the end of the free round. However, with every free spin, it will transform into one of the chieftain wilds.

Nolimit Bonus

You can buy Scalp Free Spins for x77 your bet or Spirit Call Free Spins for x490 the bet. There is a third option that will cost you x159.5 your bet and give you an 80% chance of triggering Scalp Free Spins or a 20%chance of triggering Spirit Call Free Spins.

The scatter symbol appears as a lit bomb with Scatter written below. 

Collect To Infinity

This special symbol boosts the number of free spins you receive when the free spins feature is triggered. This symbol looks like a cannon, with a number of free spins written beneath it. If a scatter symbol appears but does not form part of a combination, it will be added as a free spin to the cannon symbol. When you land enough scatter symbols on the reels to launch the free spins game, the cannon will shoot however many free spins you’ve accumulated into your free spins total. This feature disappears after the free spins round is complete.

Sticky To Infinity

This symbol appears as a lit pack of dynamite with the wording Jackpot Mystery written beneath. These will land on your reels in either the base game or free spins round. These will be activated once you land three or more scatter symbols, triggering the free spins round. The Mystery Jackpot boxes will explode at the end of the free spins round. They will then reveal the prizes they contain. These are all variations of multipliers. You can be awarded the following:

Where To Play Little Big Horn

We love sharing new slots with you, but you need to know where to find them. Here at NoDepositDaily.com we host a number of online casinos that support Nolimit City games. If you’re a fan of free spins bonuses, be sure to check in regularly. Our team of casino experts is constantly on the lookout for the best new online casinos. Feel free to join any one of the mentioned Nolimit City casinos above now!

Filter By:
Sort By:


BitStarz Casino
1
Players from US allowedBitStarz Casino$500 Match Bonus ^ 4 dep + 180FS
Min deposit$20 Wager 40xAllocation cashierBonus Code Not Required
7Bit Casino
2
Players from US allowed7Bit Casino$500 Match Bonus ^ 4 dep + 100FS
Min deposit$20 Wager 40xAllocation AutoBonus Code Not Required
Cresus Casino
3
Players from US allowedNewCresus Casino€300 Match Bonus
Min deposit€20 Wager 0xAllocation AutoBonus Code Not Required
Wheelz Casino
4
Players from US allowedWheelz Casino€300 Match Bonus + 100FS
Min deposit€20 Wager 35xAllocation AutoBonus Code Not Required
PlayZilla Casino
5
Players from US not allowedNewPlayZilla Casino$1500 Match Bonus ^ 3 dep + 500FS
Min deposit$10 Wager 35xAllocation AutoBonus Code Not Required

About Nolimit City

Nolimit City has been creating top-quality casino games for over a decade. The group prides itself on providing games with high volatility and extremely engaging game mechanics. The group introduced two key features to the slot world:

  • xNudge: this is a stacked wild which nudges into the full reel spin by spin. Every nudge adds an additional +1 to the multiplier amount of the stacked wild
  • xWays: this feature increases the number of symbols on the reels