3. Claim Free Spins Eligible On Slots With High RTP & Low Volatility
If you know how online slots work, you can strategically choose free spin offers valid on slots that give you the best chance of winning real money.
It also gives you an idea of what slots to play when wagering free spin winnings.
Basically, there are two aspects you need to consider – a slot’s volatility and RTP. Let’s explain how these two factors affect your gameplay.
- Return to Player (or RTP) – A slot’s Return to Player percentage tells you how much of the overall stakes the slot gives back to players as winnings over time.
A slot with an RTP of 97% theoretically returns $98 of every $100 wagered as winnings over time.
- Volatility – A slot’s volatility describes how the winnings are distributed.
A high-volatility slot pays out less frequently, but winnings are nearly always substantial. In other few players win, but the ones that do win more.
A low-volatility slot distributed winnings in smaller portions. Consequently, wins occur more frequently. This means more players win, but they don’t necessarily win that much.
By choosing slots with high RTP and low volatility you:
- Get the best possible odds of winning.
- Increase your chances of winning frequently enough to keep your bonus balance running until you’ve met the wagering requirement.